Camozzi's main goals include quality and safety, the protection of the environment and compatibility of our activities with the territories in which they are performed.
Since 1993 Camozzi has been certified in accordance with the ISO 9001 standard for quality management. In 2003 the company obtained ISO 14001 certification for environmental management.
In the same year, DNV, the global quality assurance and risk management company, certified Camozzi’s Integrated Management System, which includes both ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards. Furthermore, in 2013 Camozzi obtained ISO/TS 16949 certification for the Series C-Truck and Series 9000 fuel fittings, then transitioned to the new edition of the IATF 16949 standard in 2018.
From 1 July 2003, all products sold in the European Union and destined to be used in potentially explosive areas, had to be approved according directive 94/9/CE, also known as ATEX. This new directive also covers non-electrical parts such as pneumatic control which must be approved. From 19 April 2016 the Atex Directive is updated by the new 2014/34 / EU edition.
- Directive 99/34/EC concerning liability for defective products modified by Legislative Decree 02/02/01 n° 25
- Directive 2014/35/EU “Equipment designed for use within certain voltages”
- Directive 2014/30/EU “Electromagnetic Compatibility EMC” and relative additions
- Directive 2014/34/EU “Atex”
- Directive 2006/42/EC “Machinery”
- Directive 2014/68/EU “Pressure Equipment Directive”
- Directive 2001/95/EC “General product safety”
Regulation 1907/2006 concerning the Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH).
- ISO 4414 - Pneumatic fluid power - General rules and safety requirements for systems and their components
- Packaging: we respect the environment, so use materials which can be recycled, including recyclable PE and paper.
- Green Design Project: in the study of new products, the environmental impact is always taken into consideration (real project, elaboration, etc.).